Lori and I have been in the area since 2003. We know the area well and are well equipped to list all of the Wildwood Crest things to do and places to eat. Cape May County and in particular Wildwood Crest is loaded with activities and dining for the entire family. So here’s a list of our favorite restaurants in the area.
Well eating in a new vacation spot and enjoying the local cuisine is one of the most fun parts of any vacation and Cape May County excels here!! Treat your family and friends family or group of friends to some of the best eateries in NJ- maybe even the east coast. There are also many restaurants that cater to quiet romantic evenings with your significant other. There really is something for everyone! Let’s do family dining 1st.
- We love Little Italy located at 5401 Atlantic Ave in Wildwood. What makes this good – the large family portions and reasonable pricing. Bonus points -it’s a BYOB! You will need to get there early for 2 reasons. It’s very popular and you will need to find street parking.
- We also recommend the Dogtooth Bar and Grill located at 100 E Taylor Ave in Wildwood. Don’t let the Bar and Grill fool you – there are plenty of families eating here. They have a wide and reasonably priced menu. Same thing applies here as with many restaurants in our town. It’s very popular and you will need to find street parking.
- If you are on a budget try the Fish Factory located at 8606 New Jersey Ave in Wildwood Crest. It’s just a couple of long blocks from our condo and usually not crowded. They have a small parking lot but steet parking is not hard to find and as you can guess the menu is pretty much limited to seafood. The food is locally caught and always fresh.
- Try the Crab House at Fish Dock Rd in Wildwood Crest out on 2 mile Landing. Thet have a huge parking lot and they have a reasonably priced seafood menu with harbor views. No fine dining here but certainly worth a visit. They have a bar as well.
Now for the fine dining and romantically inclined.
- Lori and I really like the Beach Creek Oyster Bar and Grill located at 500 W Hand Ave in Wildwood. Yes they have a parking lot and you will need reservations. The food is great and they have a bar. It’s one of our favorite places to eat on the island with terrific views.
- For fine dining we like the Coastal Blues Oceanside (usually not crowded) located at 9701 Atlantic Ave in Wildwood Crest. It’s a 5 minute drive from our condo.
- For a romantic night out try Marie Nicoles at 9510 Pacific Ave in Wildwood Crest. It’s also about a 5 minute drive from our condo. Food is very good and they have a nice bar but it is a little pricey.
Most people are just looking for a place to get a quick and hearty breakfast. We usually go to the Jellyfish Cafe located at 5911 New Jersey Ave in Wildwood. Huge portions – love it there! If you need something really quick just go across the street to the El Coronado. They have a decent breakfast and are usually pretty quick.
So here’s a list of our favorite Wildwood Crest things to do.